Print Page Email This Page

Forms: Name Changes and Birth Certificates

The following two forms MUST be included with the papers you file for all non-domestic civil case filings.

1.General Civil Case Filing Information Form (Non-Domestic)

2.General Civil Case Final Disposition Form 

Birth Certificate Change; Instructions for Birth Certificate Change

Name Change - Adult ; Instructions

Name Change - Minor Child; Instructions

Change Name to Father's Last Name on Birth Certificate:  See Paternity and Legitimation