Print Page Email This Page

311 Citizen Service Request Submission Form

Please complete the form below to submit your service request. Please be advised that this citizen service request form is for non-emergency service issues only. Should your service request require immediate attention, you should dial 911 as you normally would.

The 311 Call Center and website can assist you regarding non-emergency City of Albany, Dougherty County, and Water, Gas & Light service requests or questions.  The 311 Call Center is open Monday through Friday from 8 5 p.m. Service requests submitted after the close of business will be reviewed the next day.  Service requests submitted Friday evening or during the weekend will be reviewed on the next business day.

If you have any questions on how to navigate through the 311 website, we will be happy to assist you.  For answers to your questions or training on these web pages, please call us at 311 or 229-878-3111 during normal business hours. 

Thank you. We look forward to serving you.

Submit a new Service Request

  • 1. Personal Info
  • 2. Where and What
  • 3. Details
  • 4. Confirm

Tell Us About Yourself

Need a second line?

Want to provide another?

Choose how you wish to be notified about changes or updates to your service requests.

For text notifications, standard text message charges may apply from your wireless provider, depending on your text message plan.

Please provide us with the following information regarding your request:

Where is the issue?

Search for an address, or drag the pin to the map to mark the location of the issue.


What type of issue? *

The type you chose has FAQs or Knowledge base articles available:

  1. Repair/Replace Garbage Can Read More

Enter any comments you may have regarding this issue:

Is the lid broken or missing? Is the barrel split down the middle or are the wheels missing? If the barrel is missing/stolen, please contact the Albany Police Department at 229-431-2100. The Police will write up a report over the phone. Please get the case number from them and then call the 311 Call Center. We'll be able to assist you from this point. Thanks. Contact info: City Public Works @ 229-883-6950. Website:


For certain issues, it's helpful to provide photos or documents to help us understand the issue. If you have any such files, please add them here.

    Thank you

    Your service request has been submitted. Below are the details. Please keep this information for your records. We will notify you when there are updates to the status of your request, based on your selected notification preferences.

    Your Comments



    What would you like to do now?